Versatile, high-speed options for walk-up or production use.
Quick Tech Summary
- Print speeds (up to)110 ppm letter/A4
- Remote management capabilities
- 10.4″ (264 mm) Super VGA color touch screen
- Energy Star® certified
Enhance your flexibility with our InfoPrint® 2190 and 2210 cutsheet printers. With a modular design, and an array of standard and optional features, these next-generation printers are designed to help you optimize resources. Lower operating costs and obtain rapid ROI.
- Print up to 90 (InfoPrint® 2190) and 110 (InfoPrint® 2210) ppm¹ (letter/A4) with up to 8,050 sheet input capacity and in-line finishing, including a saddle stitch booklet maker
- Walk-up operator use with a 10.4″ (264 mm) Super VGA color touch screen display, multifunction capabilities and versatile editing functions
- High-performance features such as hard drives and ADF
Ease integration in many environments with support for multiple data streams, including native IPDS™
- Enhance durability with improved drum and image processing technology
- Advance the security of your information with multiple layers of control
- Improve workflow and TCO with extremely low cost communications enabled by scan-to capabilities