High quality, low cost, compact laser continuous form printer.
Quick Tech Summary
- Production speeds up to 154 IPM
- High quality 600 DPI output
- Easy to use auto-loading pin-feed paper path
- Standard internal powered output stacker
InfoPrint® 100 is a new laser printer that provide the document sequence integrity of continuous form printing in a compact footprint backed by around-the-clock service. For documents that must remain in page sequence, the InfoPrint® 100 can print invoices, picking slips, labels or mailings with the high throughput of a continuous form printer. This entry-level continuous form printer feature ease of loading for box fanfold forms and easy unloading from a power stacker. The highly reliable tractor feed paper path can print forms formatted in 1-up landscape format or 2-up portrait format with a simple adjustment in the paper path. The print speeds range from 100 impressions per minute up to 154 impressions per minute,¹ providing very efficient operation. Print output is at 600 DPI, providing superb clarity on text, graphics and sharply defined barcodes. The InfoPrint 100 is backed by InfoPrint Availability Services that can be tailored to your operating requirements. This printer is Energy Star® Compliant and support an energy-efficient operation.
InfoPrint® 100 provide high-quality continuous form printing in a small footprint and low cost of operation.
- Small footprint (under 9 square feet or .84 square meters).
- Supports common printer data languages of PostScript and PCL.
- Broad range of service offerings including 7×24 coverage.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.