IBM Printers – changed to InfoPrint – discontinued by Ricoh
KEY Things to know regarding your IBM or InfoPrint branded line printer:
- NO New IBM or InfoPrint branded printers available anywhere in the world.
- All New parts, support, and service for the IBM 6400 series has been withdrawn.
- Printronix manufactured the IBM / InfoPrint Line Printers.
- Printronix is the ONLY line printer manufacturer in the world now.
- For NEW Line Printers click HERE.
- To order Supplies click HERE.
- For service and repair, click HERE.
Ricoh killed your 6500 line printer. That doesn’t mean you still can’t get a 6500 line printer or support for your existing 6500 printer.
- Expertly refurbished 6500’s that are maintenance approved.
- Time and materials & on-site service contracts for existing 6500’s.
- Or a path to upgrade with NEW Printronix P8000 series.
Call us today to discuss which options would best fit your companies requirements.
IBM Printer Outlet has printers for rugged environments (manufacturing, distribution, retail, transportation), built to give you the highest possible value for the dollars you spend. If your business is dependent upon on-time communications via print output, our printers can contribute to the efficiency of your day-to-day operations.
These printers are long gone, done away with by Ricoh; support, new parts, & service is all hard to come by if at all. The solution?
- Upgrade to the company that manufactured the printers…Printronix.
- The IBM/Infoprint thermal printers were manufactured by Printronix on the T5000 series platform.
- The T5000 series, therefore the IBM/Infoprint 4400 & 6700, has been sunset across all models.
- The upgrade is the all NEW Printronix T8000 series.
- Equipped with more speed
- A longer life print-head
- Redesigned larger color control panel, with improved navigation keys, and integrated support videos.