Modular scalability. Unlimited flexibility.
Quick Tech Summary
- Print speeds (up to)135 ppm letter/A4
- Remote management capabilities
- 10.4″ Super VGA color touch screen display
- Energy Star® certified
Flexibility is the name of the game in business, especially if your goals include cost containment, downsizing or consolidation. The InfoPrint® 2235 cutsheet printer enhances this flexibility with a modular design and an array of standard and optional features. This next-generation printer is designed to provide the functionality that can help you optimize resources, lower operating costs and obtain rapid ROI.
- Print up to 135 ppm (letter/A4) with up to 8,050 sheet input capacity and in-line finishing, including a saddle stitch booklet maker
- Intuitive layout with a simplified display option for larger fonts and readability.
- Document server and delivery scanner thumbnail views
- Animated guidance screens direct users through paper jams, error correction and toner refills.
- Secure controlled access to protect data that is sent to and stored on the printer.
- Scan documents to e-mail, folders, URLs and NCP. Recipients can receive information quickly and simultaneously, in monochrome or color. You can expedite communications, participation and decisions with original digital image quality.
- Manage devices via a WebImageMonitor utility to monitor toner and paper levels, alter print queues, merge jobs and set-up e-mail error notifications.
- Support for multiple datastreams including Adobe® PostScript® 3™, direct PDF and TIFF printing, PCL5e/XL and the Intelligent Printer Data Stream™ (IPDS™) to enable integration into multiple print environments.