InfoPrint Pro 1107 Printers
Designed for data centers, service bureaus and in-plant organizations looking to print and finish transactional documents. Supports the preferred transaction print data stream, native InfoPrint IPDS (Intelligent Printer Datastream), to provide true page-level error recovery. At up to 135 impressions per minute (ipm), and duty cycles of 1.9 million impressions per month, they provide fast, dependable, high quality printing while protecting mission-critical variable data.
- Print speed up to 110 ipm
- Duty cycle up to 1.5 million images per month
- Up to 13″ x 19.2″ and SRA3 media support
- Air-assisted feeding from the optional high-capacity ledger/A3 input
The InfoPrint Pro 1107 is a dependable production workhorse designed for high volume, complex applications that may require mixed-plex and mixed-media elements. Move up to a solution optimized for reliability and durability.
- Produces saddle stitched booklets, with a face trim option, fast and reliably
- Increases job accuracy with native InfoPrint IPDS™, which provides robust page-level error recovery
- Optimizes high-capacity stacking and heavy media support with the integrated and adjustable de-curler
- Robust controller supports complex production applications, large or small
- Saves time with trained customer replacement units (TCRUs), designed to maximize uptime